The 52-unit mixed use property located in Chicago’s south side neighborhood of Chatham includes a unit mix of 22 studios, 10 one-bedroom, 14 two-bedroom, and 6 commercial units. The property is split between a courtyard building that consists of 24 units and a corridor building that consists of 28 units including the commercial spaces. The courtyard building went through a full gut rehab in 2011 and includes updated electric and plumbing, new porches, and individual heat. The property, built in 1928, is zoned RS-3/B3-2 and is situated on a 20,038 sqft. parcel of land.