Now Leasing! 50,160 SF of Industrial Loft Space in Chicago‘s Humboldt Park
1756K is a 50,160 SF loft industrial building currently being redeveloped into creative retail, office and flex space in Chicago’s Humboldt Park Neighborhood. Adjacent to the 606 Bloomington Trail, 1756K delivers build-to-suit opportunities available Late Summer 2021. Suites range from 800 to 30,000+ SF with new storefronts currently being installed on Kimball and Bloomindale Aves.
- Custom Build-to-Suit Options for Wide Variety of Retail, Office and Flex Industrial Uses.
- 606 Adjacent with Access Point a Half Block Away.
- Direct Visibility from the Highly Trafficked Pedestrian & Bike Path Connecting some of Chicago’s Most Desirable Neighborhoods.
- Join Orkenoy Brewery, Dayglow Coffee, Archery Bow Range, and the Many Other Creative Users on the Block.
- 1 Block South From Everything the Armitage Corridor has to Offer (Giant, Tusk, Scofflow, Damn Fine Coffee, Dos Urban Cantina, Parson’s and Caffe Umbria Etc).
- 1 Block North from Humboldt Park. Located at the Crossroads of the Rapidly Developing and Creative Humboldt Park and Logan Square Neighborhoods.
- 5 Blocks from the California Blue Line CTA and 4 Blocks from the Western Blue Line CTA.
- Adjacent to The 606 – Bloomington Trail.
- Multiple Divvy Stations Within a Block of 1756K.
Download the Offering Memorandum