26,000 sf building with (3) loading docs, (1) drive-in door, private outdoor space, and ample on-site parking. The interior is well maintained and has a functional layout. The building was originally constructed as a grocery store and has since been built-out for commercial use including a reception desk area, (4) large open workspaces, a loading dock area, warehouse, kitchen, and approximately (18) offices.
- The building is outfitted with a fire safety sprinkler system
- New Rooftop HVAC installed in 2020
- New ADA bathrooms installed in 2019
- Upgraded energy-efficient LED lighting installed in 2020
- 10,100 vehicles per day along Lewis Avenue
- Easy access to I(94), located 40 miles north of downtown Chicago
- North Chicago Metra train station only 1.5 mile away